Secure Planet (SP), an Ideal Innovations Inc. affiliated company, is a small biometric technology start-up headquartered in Arlington, VA. SP specializes in designing, developing and delivering the very latest, cutting-edge biometric technology. SP is comprised of biometric system engineers, software developers, program managers and experts with global biometric system development experience who provide solutions of the highest overall quality, security, and value to the United States (U.S.) Government. SP is interested in hiring the very best and brightest scientists, engineers, subject matter experts. We offer competitive salaries, 401k, and continuing education funds. At SP, we want to provide our future engineers and scientists with opportunities for professional development & growth and the ability to deliver disruptive biometric solutions to the battlefield today and into the future. SP is Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business and is ISO 9001:2015 company. For more information, please visit www.secureplanet.com
Secure Planet, Inc. (SP) is seeking to add a highly-qualified Requirements Analyst as we expand our small, dynamic team of biometrics planners, engineers and architects at PM DoD Biometrics. This is an opportunity to support the Army’s authority for biometrics, Project Management Office DoD Biometrics, with the designing, and sustainment of the DoD’s biometrics system enterprise to give soldiers the decisive edge on the battlefield. You will work in a small team at the Government’s site on Ft. Belvoir.
Each day you and your fellow team members will work with the Government customer, architects and engineers to:
1. Capture, understand and document customer requirements
2. Assist in the development and analysis of:
a. Biometric system requirements
b. Biometric collection device requirements (Biometric Automated Toolset-Army, Cross-Match Secure Electronic Enrollment Kit (SEEK), Next generation Biometric Collection Capability (NXGBCC), etc.)
3. Document solution designs addressing the client’s unique mission requirement
4. Analyze requirements and internal systems for S&T projects and insertion points aligned to the acquisition strategies
5. Analyze the current requirements management process and provide recommended process improvements to the Government
6. Develop, implement, and manage a process to track a Projects’/Products’ Capability and Performance requirements
7. Analyze and document Government requirements, develop Functional Specifications, develop use cases, and show traceability from the original Government requirements to the Functional Specifications
8. Interact with other stakeholders throughout the acquisition life cycle
9. Decompose operational requirements into performance-based requirements
10. Analyze the System Integrator’s requirements management process
11. Ensure requirements traceability is maintained throughout all technical and requirements documentation;
12. Develop appropriate support documentation, reports, and presentations in support of the requirements process
13. Perform other requirements management activities, as directed by the Government.
· Bachelor’s degree with at least five (5) years of relevant experience in the application of requirements management for information systems. An additional five years of experience may be substituted for a degree.
· Experience with tools such as Dynamic Object-Oriented Requirements Systems (DOORS) or equivalent is necessary for successful performance. Strong communication skills (both oral and written) is highly recommended.
Physical Job Requirements
Work on-site (no telework) M-F, 0800-1700, at PEO Intelligence, Electronic Warfare and Sensors, PM DoD Biometrics.
Clearance: Current US Secret Clearance Location: Ft. Belvoir, VA Apply: [email protected]
Secure Planet, LLC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.