Secure Planet (SP), an Ideal Innovations Inc. affiliated company,is a small biometric technology start-up headquartered in Arlington, VA. SP specializes in designing, developing and delivering the very latest, cutting-edge biometric technology. SP is comprised of biometric system engineers, software developers, program managers and experts with global biometric system development experience who provide solutions of the highest overall quality, security, and value to the United States (U.S.) Government. SP is interested in hiring the very best and brightest scientists, engineers, subject matter experts. We offer competitive salaries, 401k and continuing educational funds. At SP, we want to provide our future engineers and scientists with opportunities for professional development & growth and the ability to deliver disruptive biometric solutions to the battlefield today and into the future. SP is Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business and is ISO 9001:2015 company. For more information, please visit www.secureplanet.com
Secure Planet, Inc. (SP) is seeking to add a highly qualified strategic planner as we expand our small, dynamic team of biometrics planners, engineers and architects. This is an opportunity to support the Army’s Project Management Office for DoD Biometrics with the designing, delivering and sustaining advanced biometric technologies to give soldiers the decisive edge on the battlefield. You will work in a small team at the Government’s site on Ft. Belvoir.
Each day you and your fellow team members will work with the Government customer, architects and engineers to:
- Lay the groundwork for the delivery of next-generation biometric collection systems to the solider on the battlefield
- Forecast the engineering and delivery of the biometric systems to the battlefield
- Plan the sustainment and future enhancements to enterprise biometric collection systems
- Develop plans for the operations and maintenance of more than 9 distinct biometric collection platforms and authoritative databases
SP seeks individuals who are interested in the biometrics field and who are interested in staying abreast of emerging biometric technologies.
- Candidates must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, be customer oriented, pay attention to detail and possess good decision making abilities.
- Candidates must have a bachelors degree with seven years of experience in strategic/futures planning to include experience with DoD Acquisition programs and Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution (PPBE).
- Experience with DoD long range planning. SP seeks individuals who are interested in the biometrics field and who are interested in staying abreast of emerging biometric technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least seven (7) years of relevant experience in strategic / futures planning to include experience with DoD Acquisition programs and Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution (PPBE) processes and DoD long range planning.
- An additional five years of experience may be substituted for a degree. Successful performance requires very strong communication capabilities in all aspects to include oral and written formats.
- Experience with Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution (PPBE)
- 7 years-of-experience in strategic/futures planning
- DoD Acquisition experience (e.g., DoD Instruction 5000)
- Technical writing experience—white papers
- Knowledge working in Microsoft Project
- Familiarity with biometrics
Physical Job Requirements
Work on-site (no telework) M-F, 0800-1700, at PEO Intelligence, Electronic Warfare and Sensors, PM DoD Biometrics at Ft. Belvoir, VA.
Clearance: Current US Secret Clearance Location: Ft. Belvoir, VA
Apply: [email protected]
Secure Planet, LLC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.