Secure Planet, a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that specializes in designing, developing and delivering Android applications to the Department of Defense, was awarded a contract by the Irregular Warfare Technical Support Directorate (IWTSD). The contract entails developing an Android-based application supporting intelligence collection and dissemination. “Secure Planet is focused on developing high-performing software solutions that meet our customers’ requirements, while also exceeding their expectations,” stated Ivan Quinn, General Manager and Chief Operating Officer of Secure Planet.
- Secure Planet Awarded Contract by Irregular Warfare Technical Support Directorate
- Secure Planet Ranks No. 306 on the 2021 Inc. 5000 With Three-Year Revenue Growth of 1497 Percent, The Second Year in a Row that Secure Planet has Ranked as a Top 500 Company
- Navy Selects Secure Planet, Inc. for SeaPort Next Generation IDIQ via Rolling Admissions
- Aware acquires AFIX biometric software and team, extends ABIS product line
- Secure Planet, Inc. Ranks No. 381 on the 2020 Inc. 5000 With Three Year Revenue Growth of 1201.49 Percent