Herndon, VA Jul 27th, 2018 – Radiant Solutions, a Maxar Technologies company, in partnership with Secure Planet, Inc. and Rank One Computing (ROC), announced today the release of AFIX Tracker FR, a complete turn-key system that provides fingerprint, palm print, and...
Arlington, VA – Secure Planet, Inc., announced today the release of TacID Guard Dog™, a real time on-the-move biometric capture, screening and alerting solution for border control, defense, access control and perimeter security environments. Guard Dog™ can be deployed...
Features & Benefits
AFIXTracker Fingerprint & Palm Print Software:
• Fully NIST/EFTS-compliant automated fingerprint identification system.
• Distributed search engine technology provides complete search performance and scalability.
• Automatically conduct reverse searches of all new known records against latent prints and unknown faces.
• Utilize AFIX Remote Search to collaborate with other agencies and conduct searches of remote AFIX databases.
• Add multiple workstations economically with AFIX Tracker LE (entry workstation), AFIX Tracker LW (latent workstation) and AFIX Tracker RW (remote workstation).
Rank One Computing Facial Recognition Software:
• Amongst the world leaders in accurate facial recognition algorithms, as measured by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
• Industry leading image to template generation speed
• Optimized for unconstrained face imagery
• Processes faces that are low-resolution, occluded, off-pose, poorly lit or feature a unique expression
• Small face template size that saves our customers hardware resources
• Developed using convolutional neural networks and deep learning frameworks for improved face matching capability
• Used throughout the Department of Defense
• Made in the USA
AFIX Tracker FR
AFIX Tracker FR is a complete turn-key system that provides fingerprint. palmprint, and facial identification in a single multi-modal system. AFIX Tracker FR systems include hardware, software, support, and onsite training in both system operation and facial identification techniques.
Secure Planet is interested in hiring the very best and brightest scientists, engineers, subject matter experts. We offer competitive salaries, 401k and continuing educational funds. At Secure Planet we want to provide our future engineers and scientists with opportunities for professional development & growth and the ability to deliver disruptive biometric solutions to the battlefield today and into the future. Secure Planet is Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business and is ISO 9001:2015 company.
Secure Planet, an I3 affiliated company, is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business headquartered in Arlington, Virginia. Secure Planet comprises PMP certified personnel, senior biometric system developers, test engineers and subject matter experts with global deployment and operational expertise who provide solutions of the highest overall quality, security, and value to U.S. Government, industry and commercial clients. Secure Planet has demonstrated product-delivery success including 300+ Biometric Identity Verifiers (BIVs) to SPAWAR Atlantic and the sale of TacID Mobile, an Android and iOS based facial recognition application and TacID Workstation, a Windows and Linux based application, to the U.S. Government.
4401 Wilson Boulevard
Arlington, VA 22203